Do you use adult social care services or know someone who does? Would you know how to access local care and support? Do you want help to improve adult social care in Dudley borough?
You are warmly invited to take part in a free community event where you can find out about services near you, comment on a draft adult social care annual report, listen to future plans and share your views and ideas to help shape the future of adult social care.
During the event you can:
- Find out about local adult social care and how to get support
- Hear from people who plan and provide local services
- Browse our information market place of local support
- Share experiences and ideas to improve the future of adult social care
- Hear from Dudley’s Community Reporters and find out how to get involved
- Meet other local people and enjoy a complementary lunch!
Every year Dudley Council invites local people to contribute to their annual report of adult social care. This report is also called a Local Account and gives an overview of progress together with an outline of future plan for improvement. Your ideas and feedback from this event will contribute to this year’s report.
Take a look at the 2017/18 Dudley Local Account here
Register at: https://peoples-network.eventbrite.co.uk